Northern Sections of the Clean Sweep of the Great Miami River
- Indian Lake to Quincy Area, July 30, 2016 (tentative). Cleanup by canoe and on foot. Contact Angel Payne to register or for details at 937-599-1253 or email@example.com
- Shelby Co to Sidney, July 15, 2016. Cleanup by canoe or on foot. Contact Brent Bruggeman to register or for details at 937-498-8724 or firstname.lastname@example.org Volunteer and info form (pdf)
- Sidney to Piqua, Saturday, July 16, 2016. Cleanup by canoe. Contact Jeff Lange to register or for details at 937-214-2906 or visit http://www.protectingourwaterways.org/
- Piqua to Tipp City, Friday, July 15, 2016. Cleanup by canoe .Contact Linda Raterman to register or for details at 937-335-7645 ext. 102 or email@example.com. See flier for more details.
- Tipp City to Taylorsville. Friday, Jul 15, 2016. Cleanup by canoe. Contact Chris Young to register or for details at 937-237-1265 or Christopher_young@cargill.com.
- Rosedale Bridge to Philadelphia Bridge, July 16, 2016. Cleanup on foot. Contact Sarah Alverson to register or for details at 937-890-7360 ext. 18 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Possible additional date organised by TeraData in the works using canoes. More details will be posted if this occurs.
- Confluence of Great Miami River and Wolfe Creek,. Friday, July 15, 2016. Cleanup on foot. Contact Glenna Dorsak at Glenna.Dorsak@coxinc.com
- Island Metropark to Carillon Park, July 15, 2016, Cleanup on foot. Contact Leslie Tipton to register or for details at 937-333-3782 or email@example.com Event Flier (pdf)
- Carillon Park to Miamisburg, July 15, 2016, Cleanup on foot and by boat by the Miami Conservancy District. Contact Amanda Phillips at 937-223-1278 x3203 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miamisburg Power Plant, Friday, July 15. Cleanup by canoe. Contact Aaron Rourke to register or for details at 937-654-9493 or email@example.com
- Miamisburg to Franklin, Friday, July 15, Cleanup on foot..Contact Ellen Stanifer to register or for details at 937-847-6636 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Links below will be updated as information is received, but currently have the 2015 dates.
- Needmore to Island Metropark, Site is being determined. Contact Lraterman@miamiswcd.com for information
- Wolfe Creek with Aullwood, July 18, 2015, 9:30 - 12 noon. call Nina Lapitan (937) 890-7360, ext. 214 or email at email@example.com. Meet in the parking lot of the Urban Prairie (former Dayton Tire and Rubber site), 2342 W. Riverview Avenue, Dayton 45402. See flier (pdf)
Southern Sections of the Clean Sweep of the Great Miami River
The details below are for the 2015 event. 2016 details will be posted in late summer. The Cleanup will be held on Saturday, October 22, 2016.
The following are links to a pdf with information, including times, address, and the contact person for each location. Please register online, or by contacting the site coordinator listed on the poster.
Saturday, October 24, 2015