Southern Sections of the Clean Sweep of the Great Miami River
The following are links to a pdf with information, including times, address, and the contact person for each location. Please register online, or by contacting the site coordinator listed on the poster.
- Heritage Park, Colerain Twp Cleanup on foot or by canoe/kayak. Contact Adam Lehmann at Hamilton Co SWCD 513-772-7645 x 15
- Shawnee Lookout Park Contact Niki Marengo with Great Parks of Hamilton County 513-728-3551 ext. 278
Northern Sections of the Clean Sweep of the Great Miami River
- Indian Lake to Quincy Area, July 30, 2016 (tentative). Cleanup by canoe and on foot. Contact Angel Payne to register or for details at 937-599-1253 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shelby Co to Sidney, July 15, 2016. Cleanup by canoe or on foot. Contact Brent Bruggeman to register or for details at 937-498-8724 or email@example.com Volunteer and info form (pdf)
- Sidney to Piqua, Saturday, July 16, 2016. Cleanup by canoe. Contact Jeff Lange to register or for details at 937-214-2906 or visit http://www.protectingourwaterways.org/
- Piqua to Tipp City, Friday, July 15, 2016. Cleanup by canoe .Contact Linda Raterman to register or for details at 937-335-7645 ext. 102 or firstname.lastname@example.org. See flier for more details.
- Tipp City to Taylorsville. Friday, Jul 15, 2016. Cleanup by canoe. Contact Chris Young to register or for details at 937-237-1265 or Christopher_young@cargill.com.
- Rosedale Bridge to Philadelphia Bridge, July 16, 2016. Cleanup on foot. Contact Sarah Alverson to register or for details at 937-890-7360 ext. 18 or email@example.com. Possible additional date organised by TeraData in the works using canoes. More details will be posted if this occurs.
- Confluence of Great Miami River and Wolfe Creek,. Friday, July 15, 2016. Cleanup on foot. Contact Glenna Dorsak at Glenna.Dorsak@coxinc.com
- Island Metropark to Carillon Park, July 15, 2016, Cleanup on foot. Contact Leslie Tipton to register or for details at 937-333-3782 or firstname.lastname@example.org Event Flier (pdf)
- Carillon Park to Miamisburg, July 15, 2016, Cleanup on foot and by boat by the Miami Conservancy District. Contact Amanda Phillips at 937-223-1278 x3203 or email@example.com
- Miamisburg Power Plant, Friday, July 15. Cleanup by canoe. Contact Aaron Rourke to register or for details at 937-654-9493 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miamisburg to Franklin, Friday, July 15, Cleanup on foot..Contact Ellen Stanifer to register or for details at 937-847-6636 or email@example.com
Links below will be updated as information is received, but currently have the 2015 dates.
- Needmore to Island Metropark, Site is being determined. Contact Lraterman@miamiswcd.com for information
- Wolfe Creek with Aullwood, July 18, 2015, 9:30 - 12 noon. call Nina Lapitan (937) 890-7360, ext. 214 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Meet in the parking lot of the Urban Prairie (former Dayton Tire and Rubber site), 2342 W. Riverview Avenue, Dayton 45402. See flier (pdf)